Electrification of heating
Multi-pipe units are the ideal solution for achieving sustainable, simultaneous year-round cooling and heating. With a single HVAC unit, you will be able to cool one part of the building while simultaneously heating another area.
Highly configurable multi-pipe units
Our units offer simultaneous cooling and heating with two completely independent water circuits, ensuring precise temperature control for both leaving chilled water and leaving hot water. Six different operating modes ensure optimal performance whatever your application requirements.
Balance™ CMAC Multi-Pipe Unit
- Simultaneous cooling and heating with two completely independent water circuits, one for chilled water and one for hot water
- High performing scroll compressors and low speed fans
- Total Efficiency Ratio (TER) up to 7.6
Sintesis Balance™ CMAF Multi-Pipe Unit
- Simultaneous cooling and heating all year around with two completely independent water circuits – one for chilled water and one for hot water
- Proprietary Trane Adaptive Refrigerant System™: Optimized refrigerant charge in every operating mode to deliver maximum performance and highest efficiency levels
- Unique Operating maps including high hot water temperatures for CMAF applications in regions where ambient air temperatures can reach -18°C
Additional services to help you succeed
Our approach to temporary HVAC and power goes beyond the typical drop-off. We design, deliver, install and even monitor safe and efficient rental solutions. Short term, long term, chiller, generator, or portable AC unit, we have the fleet and people where and when you need them.Learn about our rental applications
Connect with your local Trane expert
We will help you find the needed solution