RTXC XE Air-to-Water Heat Pump
Cooling capacity: 370 - 950 kW
Heating capacity: 380 - 1030 kW
- Efficient and sustainable heating and cooling for a wide variety of applications
- 3 operating modes to cover every season: cooling only, cooling while heating (via partial heat recovery) and heating only
- The best Eurovent certified cooling full load EER 3.6 and seasonal SEER 5.54 efficiencies of the industry in screw compressor reversible heat-pump category
- Strong operating map: up to 55°C hot water in -12°C ambient temperature
- Two effiency types: XE (fixed speed compressors) and HSE (inverter driven compressors)
- Leverages the renowned reliability and durability of the RTAC platform with Trane designed and manufactured screw compressors
Efficient and sustainable heating and cooling
Trane RTXC reversible heat pumps with speed screw compressor technology combine high performance, wide capacity range and proven reliability to deliver outstanding value.
Trane designed and manufactured fixed and variable speed screw compressor technology, EC fans, and two refrigerant options R513a and R134a enable the best Eurovent certified efficiencies of the industry in screw compressor reversible heat-pump category:
• Cooling full load EER 3.6 and
• Seasonal SEER 5.54
RTXC units also deliver very competitive heating efficiencies and max capacity in heating over 1 MW.
Reversible heat-pump operation for every season
RTXC has three operating modes fulfilling the cooling and heating needs throughout the year.
Besides cooling and heating only operating modes, the RTXC can also heat while cooling via the partial heat-recovery option. The wide operating map enables to produce up to 55°C hot water in -12°C ambient.
|Product name||Cooling capacity||Heating capacity||Eurovent certification||ErP Certification|
|RTXC XE Air-to-Water Heat Pump||370-950 kW||380-1030 kW|
|Compressor||Refrigerants||Energy saving||Operating mode||Data protocols||Unit type|
|Screw ||R513A | R134a||Heat recovery ||Heat pump ||Lonmark |
Other Products You Might be Interested In
Our approach to temporary HVAC and power goes beyond the typical drop-off. We design, deliver, install and even monitor safe and efficient rental solutions. Short term, long term, chiller, generator, or portable AC unit, we have the fleet and people where and when you need them.Learn about our rental applications
Connect with your local Trane expert
We will help you find the needed solution