City™ RTSF Water-to-Water Heat Pump
Cooling capacity: 180 - 385 kW
Heating capacity: 195 - 430 kW
- 99.5% reliability rate with screw compressor technology and Adaptive Frequency™ Drive as standard
- Fully optimized for HFO R1234ze (<1 GWP). Available with R515B as an alternative
- Minimized refrigerant charge with stainless steel plate heat exchangers
- Compact and modular, they particularly fit in restricted spaces. 920 mm width only
- Ideal modular HFO solution for tight spaces
- Heating up to 80°C; source temperature from -12C to +30C
Sustainable and efficient
The City RTSF has been designed to reduce environmental impact. This is a low global warming potential solution with industry leading efficiencies for capacities below 400 kW.
The City RTSF features low GWP (<1) R1234ze and carries the EcoWise endorsement.
Compact and modular
Modern cities often present challenges when it comes to easy transportation of large units into, onto or next to buildings. The City has been specially engineered for restricted spaces, and easy installation.
Wide range of applications
The City chiller satisfies any application and covers a wide spectrum of operating conditions:
• City Comfort prioritizes performance and sustainability. Efficiency is optimized for moderate comfort applications in cooling or heating up to 50°C, or industrial process applications at positive temperatures.
• City Process is a highly sustainable solution (GWP < 1) with safe operation. Efficiency has been optimized for freezing industrial brine process applications. City Process delivers hot water between 10°C and 80°C, with source temperatures from -12°C to +5°C.
• City Booster optimizes operation and efficiency to deliver hot water between 50°C and 80°C, with source temperatures from +5°C to +30°C. City Booster offers a unique opportunity to move to renewable energy heating.
Trane expertise and experience
Trane industry-leading compressor: Direct drive, low speed screw AFD driven for premium efficiency, perfect load matching and unequalled reliability and durability.
Heating: From -12 to 30°C on the evaporator side and up to +80°C on the condenser side
City chillers are available in six different cooling capacities with a number of options such as sound attenuation panels (up to -9 dB(A)).
|Product name||Cooling capacity||Heating capacity||Eurovent certification||ErP Certification|
|City™ RTSF Water-to-Water Heat Pump||180-385 kW||195-430 kW|
|Compressor||Refrigerants||Energy saving||Operating mode||Data protocols||Unit type|
|Screw ||R1234ze | R515B||Adaptive Frequency™ Drive ||Cooling only |
Other Products You Might be Interested In
Our approach to temporary HVAC and power goes beyond the typical drop-off. We design, deliver, install and even monitor safe and efficient rental solutions. Short term, long term, chiller, generator, or portable AC unit, we have the fleet and people where and when you need them.Learn about our rental applications
Connect with your local Trane expert
We will help you find the needed solution