XStream™ RTWF Water-to-Water Heat Pump
Cooling capacity: 350 - 1860 kW
Heating capacity: 385 - 2020 kW
- Market-leading reliability with Trane's renowned, robust screw compressor technology
- Minimized refrigerant charge with Trane patented CHIL falling film evaporator
- Series counterflow heat exchanger design
- Extended and unmatched capacities
- Application flexibility: High leaving water temperature up to 85°C (68°C with R134a)
- Trane Adaptive Control™: Tracer® Symbio™ 800 microprocessor system enhances chiller with the latest chiller control technology
Unique and innovative sustainability features
Trane XStream heat pumps are a smart alternative to traditional boilers with features to effectively address the needs of geothermal and district heating applications:
• Compressors specially designed for high temperature applications
• Large capacities up to 2020 kW (at Eurovent Air Conditioning heating conditions)
• High condensing water temperatures of up to 85°C (RTWF G) allowing operation as a high temperature heat
pump or a high condensing temperature cooling system.
• High performance up to 4.8 COP (at Eurovent Air Conditioning heating conditions)
• Operates down to 10% part load requirements.
Whether you have seasonal comfort requirements or a sensitive industrial application there is a model from the XStream range that will satisfy your needs.
For even greater system efficiency, Trane XStream units are fully compatible with:
• Multiple compressor design
• Series chiller arrangements
• Variable Primary Flow (VPF) applications
• Screw Compressors with Variable Volume Index (Variable Vi)
The technologies built into Trane’s XStream series heat pumps make them ideally suited to geothermal applications.
Heating: from -12 to 28°C (20°C with R134a and R513A) on the evaporator side and up to 85°C (68°C with R134a and R513A) on the condenser side
RTWF packaged chillers are available in 81 different models with three refrigerants and three efficiency levels: SE: Standard Efficiency, HE: High Efficiency, HSE (With AFD): High seasonal efficiency.
RTWF G: R1234ze — RTWF: R134a/R513A
|Product name||Cooling capacity||Heating capacity||Eurovent certification||ErP Certification|
|XStream™ RTWF Water-to-Water Heat Pump||350-1860 kW||385-2020 kW|
|Compressor||Refrigerants||Energy saving||Operating mode||Data protocols||Unit type|
|Screw ||R1234ze | R513A | R134a||Adaptive Frequency™ Drive ||Cooling only |
Other Products You Might be Interested In
Our approach to temporary HVAC and power goes beyond the typical drop-off. We design, deliver, install and even monitor safe and efficient rental solutions. Short term, long term, chiller, generator, or portable AC unit, we have the fleet and people where and when you need them.Learn about our rental applications
Connect with your local Trane expert
We will help you find the needed solution