Exergy RE, P and S Series industrial Heat Pumps
Heating capacity: 30 - 2000 kW
- Suited for heating and cooling applications, either as dedicated cooling/heating solutions or as a combined solution
- Multiple compressor technology: Scroll, Piston and Screw
- Multiple refrigerants: standard to near zero GWP
- Optimal for industrial markets, hotels, office buildings and schools and for other applications such as waste heat recovery, ground source heating, air conditioning, or warehouse cooling
- Maximum condenser temperature of +120°C
- Minimum Heat Source temperature of -20°C
Affordable and environmentally friendly energy
A heat pump is an investment with short payback period. Annual savings in energy can reach up to eighty per cent – and the same goes for CO2 emissions.
Exergy heat pumps provide significant results for a wide variety of applications:
- Heating in residential or commercial buildings
- District heating
- Heating industrial processes
- Domestic hot water delivery...
Making the best use of wasted energy
Exergy has the outstanding ability of extracting heat from various sources to repurpose instead of leaving it unexploited or simply wasted.
- Geothermy based applications
- Heat recovery from Industrial processes, data centers or refrigeration plants.
Combined heating and cooling
As a standalone unit, the single Exergy heat pump can be used for both heating and cooling simultaneously, without any extra machinery involved. Valuable heat is available virtually for free, as it is generated as a by-process of cooling. The typical COP in these applications is between 5 and 6.
From -20 to 47°C on the evaporator side and up to 120°C on the condenser side
RE Series are equipped with scroll compressors
P Series are equipped with piston compressors
S Series are equipped with screw compressors
RE: 210 to 420
P: 30 to 450
S: 180 to 2000
|Product name||Cooling capacity||Heating capacity||Eurovent certification||ErP Certification|
|Exergy RE, P and S Series industrial Heat Pumps||N/A||30-2000 kW|
|Compressor||Refrigerants||Energy saving||Operating mode||Data protocols||Unit type|
|R1234ze | R513A | R1233zd | R134a | R410A||N/A||Heat pump |
Simultaneous cooling and heating
Other Products You Might be Interested In
Our approach to temporary HVAC and power goes beyond the typical drop-off. We design, deliver, install and even monitor safe and efficient rental solutions. Short term, long term, chiller, generator, or portable AC unit, we have the fleet and people where and when you need them.Learn about our rental applications
Connect with your local Trane expert
We will help you find the needed solution