Airfinity Solar Rooftop
Cooling capacity: 40 - 134 kW
Heating capacity: 37 - 132 kW
- Solar-ready rooftops powered by photovoltaic panels
- Pre-configured PV kits, including the selected number of panels, inverters, cables and mounting structures required to meet your power requirements
- High efficiency inverter: Converts DC power supply provided by the PV panels into AC power needed to operate the rooftop and to feed into the utility grid.
- PV kits are flexible and scalable, enabling you to manage your investment in the most convenient and cost-effective way
- Airfinity™ Solar uses 98% + efficient inverters allowing the use of ModBus for easy integration into a Building Management System
Combining the best of both worlds
Increase the value of your property by using completely renewable and sustainable technologies (ideal for BREEAM / LEED building certification schemes).
Airfinity™ Solar combines the best of both worlds: market-leading rooftop air-conditioning units combined with proven silicon PV technology and best-in-class inverters.
Installing Airfinity™ rooftops with PV solar panels provides a very attractive return on investment. The payback period depends on local solar conditions, on-site electricity consumption and the retail price of electricity. As a general rule, the more electricity consumed on-site and the higher the price paid for grid electricity, the shorter the payback period.
Complete Plug & play solution package
You no longer need to think about your PV installation and HVAC equipment separately. Trane can provide you with the complete package, ensuring you have the optimum design for your installation and simplifying logistics.
All components have been carefully selected to be easily connectable on-site, without any hassle.
For an Airfinity Solar selection, please contact your local Trane representative.
|Product name||Cooling capacity||Heating capacity||Eurovent certification||ErP Certification|
|Airfinity Solar Rooftop||40-134 kW||37-132 kW|
|Compressor||Refrigerants||Energy saving||Operating mode||Data protocols||Unit type|
Other Products You Might be Interested In
Our approach to temporary HVAC and power goes beyond the typical drop-off. We design, deliver, install and even monitor safe and efficient rental solutions. Short term, long term, chiller, generator, or portable AC unit, we have the fleet and people where and when you need them.Learn about our rental applications
Connect with your local Trane expert
We will help you find the needed solution