Customized Controls Solution
Rising energy costs and demanding operational conditions impel organizations to seek greater returns from investment. Additional pressures such as environmental and safety regulations mean companies must remain vigilant in managing capital, human resources and infrastructure.
With appropriate controls, optimal performance of the HVAC systems can be achieved, resulting in increased system efficiency and reduced lifecycle costs. Trane’s unparalleled knowledge of HVAC and controls systems has produced a range of advanced control solutions for managing buildings and cooling and heating plants
Heating/ Cooling Plant Manager
The heating and cooling plant manager enables you to manage your heating and/or cooling plant for energy efficiency, reliability and sustainability. It gives you the flexibility to handle almost any heating and cooling plant configuration by minimizing the operation costs and maximizing the energy savings.
For ease of use, plant information (including plain language explanations) is all accessible through an intuitive web user interface.
Rooftop Plant Manager
Tracer Concierge is a pre-packaged solution dedicated to installations based on AirFinity Rooftop units.
With Tracer Concierge, you can manage your rooftop units through a user-friendly tablet display. Equipment can be grouped by zone with occupancy modes and set points easily modified via the display. The system can also control ancillaries, such as lighting or exhaust fans, based on a time-of-day schedule.
Customized Controls Solution
- Supports a large variety of equipment types such as chillers, heat pumps, pumps, dry coolers, towers and energy storage as well as different plant configurations (such as parallel, series, decoupled, VPF and so on)
- Efficiency-based sequence allows users to control their chiller plant based on the best efficiency point for adding and subtracting chillers.
- Chiller Plant Control dashboard to show key performance indicators and chiller plant efficiency
- Capable We have taken our most capable systems to allow for easy installation and use of AirFinity rooftop units
- Intuitive From beginning to the end, this advanced system has pre-engineered features making it easy to use.
- Accessible The app-based user interface takes usability to a whole new level. Tracer Concierge supports secure remote access across mobile devices and comes with a smart, mobile device app that ensures flexibility and convenient installation control.
Additional services to help you succeed
Our approach to temporary HVAC and power goes beyond the typical drop-off. We design, deliver, install and even monitor safe and efficient rental solutions. Short term, long term, chiller, generator, or portable AC unit, we have the fleet and people where and when you need them.Learn about our rental applications
Connect with your local Trane expert
We will help you find the needed solution