Flex HSE Air-Cooled Chiller
Cooling capacity: 50 - 230 kW
- Outstanding part load efficiency with electronic expansion valves and EC fans
- Sustainable: very low refrigerant charge microchannel condenser coils
- High flexibility: connect up to six Flex HSE units of equal or different capacities to one single FlexMaster controller
- Low inrush currents
- Quiet operation: low vibrations, available in super low noise version
Precise control with large chilled water temperature range
Stepless capacity control from 15-100% (depending on chiller size) enables tight control of the chilled water temperature.
• Perfect balancing of cooling demand and chiller capacity
• Large operating map to address specific design criteria in applications such as hospitals, office buildings, larger apartment buildings, warehouses and other industrial environments.
• Leaving chilled water temperatures between -7°C and +25°C.
Ultimate modularity - scalable up to 1380 kW cooling capacity
FLEX HSE modularity is ideal when extended capacity is needed - for example, when cooling and/or heating demands change or when the HVAC plant is designed with multiple staggered chillers and/or heat pumps to fit in complex or limited (roof) space. Units can be a combination of chillers and heat pumps.
The scalable system can be extended on site, in terms of number of chillers (maximum 6) and total available cooling capacity.
Superior (seasonal) energy performance
• Low annual operating costs through low electricity usage
• Sustainable HVAC system with low carbon emissions
Flex HSE inverter driven scroll chillers are available in nine different cooling capacities. Features can be optimized with many factory-mounted options and accessories to suit the building or process cooling demand and function.
Your Trane Sales Engineer will partner you in selecting the right chiller based on your specific performance criteria and available roof space.
|Product name||Cooling capacity||Heating capacity||Eurovent certification||ErP Certification|
|Flex HSE Air-Cooled Chiller||50-230 kW||N/A|
|Compressor||Refrigerants||Energy saving||Operating mode||Data protocols||Unit type|
|Scroll ||R454B | R410A||N/A||Cooling only||Lonmark |
Other Products You Might be Interested In
Our approach to temporary HVAC and power goes beyond the typical drop-off. We design, deliver, install and even monitor safe and efficient rental solutions. Short term, long term, chiller, generator, or portable AC unit, we have the fleet and people where and when you need them.Learn about our rental applications
Connect with your local Trane expert
We will help you find the needed solution