RTWD/RTUD Water-Cooled Chiller
Cooling capacity: 240 - 1000 kW
- Compact physical footprint: fits through standard single-width door
- Low-speed, direct-drive semi-hermetic screw compressor featuring only 3 moving parts, suction-gas-cooled motor
- Extended and unmatched capacities
- Application flexibility: condenser water temperatures up to 75°C (63°C with R134a)
- Trane Adaptive Control™: Tracer® Symbio™ 800 microprocessor system enhances chiller with the latest chiller control technology
Proven Trane reliability
Trane's legendary reliability is based on over 100 years of designing, testing, installing and maintaining chillers around the world. Every Trane product derives from this unique heritage:
• Trane design simplicity
• Trane direct drive, low speed, semi-hermetic compressor with only three moving parts
• Infinite unloading for exact load matching
• RTWD uses system differential rather than a pump to move oil so there are no extra moving parts to wear out or break down
Minimized total cost of ownership
Energy costs are minimized by optimizing efficiency while maintenance costs are reduced thanks to effective performance and alarm monitoring. Installation costs are also lower, thanks to design improvements which reduce the time required for new plants or upgrades.
The Adaptive Frequency Drive reduces energy consumption even further by enhanced part load efficiency, fewer start-stop cycles, increased compressor life and reduced start-up current draw.
Driving Reduced Energy Consumption
The proven Trane Symbio™ 800 controller and the easy-to-use TD7 interface are the leading combination to maintain efficient operation and total chiller control through continuous monitoring:
• Data trending
• Clear alarm log enables fast response and rapid
• Adaptive Control algorithms preempt chiller
A model for every application
Whether your building requires comfort cooling or precision temperature control as part of a sensitive industrial process, Trane offers suitable RTWD models for any application.
Operating Conditions: Comfort and Process cooling ‒ From -12 to 20°C (18°C with R134a) on the evaporator side and up to 75°C (63°C with R134a) on the condenser side
RTWD packaged chillers are available in 57 different models with 2 different refrigerants and 4 efficiency levels: SE: Standard Efficiency, HE: High Efficiency, XE: Extra High Efficiency, HSE (With AFD): High seasonal efficiency.
RTUD condenserless chillers exist in 21 sizes and 3 efficiency levels: SE: Standard Efficiency, HE: High Efficiency, XE: Extra High Efficiency.
|Product name||Cooling capacity||Heating capacity||Eurovent certification||ErP Certification|
|RTWD/RTUD Water-Cooled Chiller||240-1000 kW||N/A|
|Compressor||Refrigerants||Energy saving||Operating mode||Data protocols||Unit type|
|Screw ||R1234ze | R134a||Adaptive frequency||Cooling only |
Other Products You Might be Interested In
Our approach to temporary HVAC and power goes beyond the typical drop-off. We design, deliver, install and even monitor safe and efficient rental solutions. Short term, long term, chiller, generator, or portable AC unit, we have the fleet and people where and when you need them.Learn about our rental applications
Connect with your local Trane expert
We will help you find the needed solution