CTV CenTraVac™ CVHF/CVHG Water-Cooled Chiller
Cooling capacity: 1220 - 6120 kW
- Direct drive multistage compressors
- Semi-hermetic compressor design
- Rapid restart after power failure
- Tracer AdaptiView™ Controls
A leader from the start
CenTraVac™ chillers are part of the EcoWise™ portfolio of products that are designed to lower environmental impact with next-generation, low global warming potential (GWP) refrigerants and high-efficiency operation.
Trane has been the leader in chiller innovation since 1938. Throughout its long history, CenTraVac™ technology has advanced to meet a variety of challenges, and continues to lead the industry into the next generation of cooling.
Trane CenTraVac™ centrifugal chillers provide the lowest possible cooling costs, while delivering significant environmental benefits.
For the last 80 years, Trane has been building centrifugal chillers with design fundamentals and proven technology. Trane centrifugal compressors achieve the industry’s highest design reliability rating of 99.7 percent:
• Unmatched direct drive compressor reliability through simplicity of design and fewer moving parts
• Semi-hermetically sealed motors operate in a cool, clean environment to extend the life of the chiller
• Tracer AdaptiView™ controller with patented algorithms anticipate and correct situations to keep the chiller online
• Extensive factory testing available to verify operation at customer-defined conditions
• Next generation HFO R514A, with <2 GWP, with no ozone depletion, an atmospheric lifetime of 20 days.
• Low pressure refrigerants operate in a vacuum, which virtually eliminates leaks and enables near-zero emissions throughout the chiller operational life
• Energy saving options reduce water and heating plant consumption: free cooling, thermal storage, heat recovery, heat pump and Adaptive Frequency™ drives
As with all CenTraVac™ chillers, selection options result in a unit built to customer specifications.
From energy saving options to the enhanced electrical package to a variety of low and medium voltage options, Trane CenTraVac chillers can be fully customized.
|Product name||Cooling capacity||Heating capacity||Eurovent certification||ErP Certification|
|CTV CenTraVac™ CVHF/CVHG Water-Cooled Chiller||1220-6120 kW||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Compressor||Refrigerants||Energy saving||Operating mode||Data protocols||Unit type|
|Centrifugal ||R514A||N/A||Cooling only ||N/A||Water-to-water |
Other Products You Might be Interested In
Our approach to temporary HVAC and power goes beyond the typical drop-off. We design, deliver, install and even monitor safe and efficient rental solutions. Short term, long term, chiller, generator, or portable AC unit, we have the fleet and people where and when you need them.Learn about our rental applications
Connect with your local Trane expert
We will help you find the needed solution