Parts & Repair
Over 30,000 orderable part numbers
Professional kits for regular maintenance and repairs
Extensive service network available 24/7
Trane is a full range service solutions provider, with inB5:B15-house expertise and an extensive service network that is always on call. At Trane, we have the parts and the knowledge to support all of your HVAC needs, no matter what system you are working on. You can rely on us to deliver a solution to meet your needs, and to help you be more productive, profitable, and knowledgeable.
OEM and generic parts
Trane is a full-range service solutions provider, with comprehensive in-house expertise and an extensive service network that is always on call. We have the parts and the knowledge to support all of your Trane and non-Trane HVAC needs. You can rely on us to deliver a solution to meet your needs, and to help you be more productive, profitable, and knowledgeable.
Trane is a world leader in repair, replacement, and maintenance services for all brands and types of HVAC units. From precision-crafted original Trane items to generic parts, we offer a comprehensive parts inventory including compressors, controls, electrical supplies, HVAC accessories, chemicals, and tools hand tests equipment.
Trane technicians are highly-trained professionals offering dependable service and expert advice. We respond quickly – and competitively – to help customers find the right part, along with practical OEM advice. Trane efficient logistics also ensure expert replacements and fixes.
Along with our technical expertise, we provide customers with the best availability of OEM parts for Trane equipment, as well as the ancillary parts and supplies needed to support your entire job, from start to finish.
With over 6,500 part references available in 24-48 hours, Trane can quickly supply the critical components in your HVAC system. And if you find you are needing to make frequent repairs, we can recommend a Trane service agreement.
Contact your local sales office to have more information on what Trane Services can offer.
Parts & Repair
- Avoids unscheduled breakdowns
- Reduces unscheduled maintenance costs
- Restores HVAC performance to "as new" standards
- Regains system efficiency to cut energy costs
Trane First Aid kits
- Reduce down time and extend unit lifecycle.
- Avoid unscheduled maintenance costs
- Available over the counter, from local warehouses or from Trane's central warehouse
- Extensive service network available 24/7
- Restore compressor reliability and performance
- Replacement of wear-sensitive parts
- Run tested prior to installation
- Retrofit at Trane factory
- Operation under qualified Trane technicians
- Avoid dust and sand on coil
- Avoid exchanger fouling
- Reduce oil and discharge temperature
- Reduce chiller power consumption and increase chiller capacity
- Avoid high pressure cut out at very high ambient temperatures
- For chillers from 200 to 1400 kW
- Replacement of HFC refrigerants (such as R134a or R404A) with low GWP refrigerant R513A
- Only 3% cooling capacity reduction
- 50% reduction of chiller carbon footprint
- Environmental protection
Chiller Control Upgrade
- Comprehensive retrofit package to the most advanced chiller control technology
- At-a-glance status with key operating parameters
- Touch-screen access to intuitive controls
- Customizable routines
- Ergonomic design
Additional services to help you succeed
Our approach to temporary HVAC and power goes beyond the typical drop-off. We design, deliver, install and even monitor safe and efficient rental solutions. Short term, long term, chiller, generator, or portable AC unit, we have the fleet and people where and when you need them.Learn about our rental applications
Connect with your local Trane expert
We will help you find the needed solution