Sintesis eXcellent GVAF Air-Cooled Chiller
Cooling capacity: 400 - 1600 kW
- High-speed, oil-free centrifugal compressors using magnetic bearings with integrated variable frequency drive
- Economizer as standard for capacity and efficiency optimization in comfort cooling applications
- Wide capacity range with industry-leading part load and full load efficiencies
- Microchannel condenser coils
- Trane-patented flooded evaporator CHIL (Compact - High Performance - Integrated design - Low charge) design
- Perfect fit for data centers
Highest efficiency, sustainable, versatile
The new air-cooled Sintesis™ eXcellent maglev compressor GVAF chillers are optimized for near-zero GWP R1234ze refrigerants and offer market leading full and part load efficiencies. Seasonal energy efficient ratio (SEER) up to 6.5 and Ecodesign compliant (ErP 2021) by +35% above the threshold.
The R1234ze GWP value of 1 exceeds current F-Gas legislation requirements and helps customers to reduce their carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions.
This together with a wide capacity range (400 - 1600kW) and strong operating maps (max ambient up to +48°C) make the GVAF ideal for hospitals, office buildings, industrial process applications and data centers.
Trane GVAF air-cooled chillers are built on the Sintesis™ platform, which means they share many of the same components and technologies, all with a proven reliability record creating product development efficiencies that can be offered to customers.
The new GVAF XSS smaller version of the Sintesis™ eXcellent is up to 3375 mm shorter than the standard frame of similar capacity making it perfectly suited for replacement of old generation chillers or where more efficiency is needed within a smaller space.
Innovative technology and connectiveness
The upgraded Trane Sintesis™ eXcellent GVAF air-cooled chillers feature the latest Trane Symbio™ 800 controller for flexible installation, greater energy efficiency, proven reliability and secure system integration and building connectivity. Operation is easy thanks to smart controls and the user-friendly TD7 touchscreen interface.
Ideal for data centers
The GVAF has been also developed to support highly critical data center applications.
• Numerous options ensure a continuous cooling capacity such as: Automatic Transfer Switch, Rapid Restart, Uninterrupted Power Supply and much more.
• Free cooling further reduces energy consumption and make the GVAF even more sustainable.
• Hydraulic options facilitate the installation and connection of the unit in every setting.
Three original efficiency levels: X and XP with two refrigerant alternatives R134 and R513a, and XPG with near zero GWP HFO R1234ze. The new upgraded Sintesis eXcellent platform introduces two new efficiency levels XSE and XSS optimized for R1234ze.
GVAF X packaged chiller R134a/R513a: 579 - 1571 kW
GVAF XP packaged chiller R134a/R513a: 726 -1239 kW
GVAF XPG packaged chiller R1234ze: 456 -1237 kW
GVAF XSE packaged chiller R1234ze: 400 - 1400kW
GVAF XSS packaged chiller R1234ze: 465 - 1500 kW
|Product name||Cooling capacity||Heating capacity||Eurovent certification||ErP Certification|
|Sintesis eXcellent GVAF Air-Cooled Chiller||400-1600 kW||N/A|
|Compressor||Refrigerants||Energy saving||Operating mode||Data protocols||Unit type|
High speed centrifugal with magnetic bearing
|R1234ze | R513A | R134a||Free cooling |
Adaptive Frequency™ Drive
|Cooling only ||Lonmark |
Other Products You Might be Interested In
Our approach to temporary HVAC and power goes beyond the typical drop-off. We design, deliver, install and even monitor safe and efficient rental solutions. Short term, long term, chiller, generator, or portable AC unit, we have the fleet and people where and when you need them.Learn about our rental applications
Connect with your local Trane expert
We will help you find the needed solution