Process Cooling and Data Centers
Trane's air-cooled chillers cover a wide range of comfort and process cooling applications, providing solutions whatever your specific requirements. Our air-cooled chillers offer tight temperature control in virtually any application. The Sintesis Air Cooled Chiller range offers three compressor choices, six refrigerant choices and a wide variety of options from heat recovery to free cooling on a single, unique chiller platform.
Proven performance & reliability
Careful engineering, high quality, robust components and a 100 year history of proven reliability and performance is backed by Trane's powerful extended service network.
- Reduced footprint: ideal for retro-fit installations and new buildings
- High efficiency at full load and part load with variable volume scroll compressor technology and variable speed fans
- Reduced refrigerant charge thanks to microchannel condenser coil and optimized refrigeration circuit
- Low energy consumption: high full load (EER), seasonal comfort cooling (SEER) and process cooling (SEPR-HT and SEPR-MT) efficiencies
- Ultra wide operating map both on airside and waterside
- Highly configurable product design and options to meet specific performance requirements and budget needs
- Trane design and manufactured semi-hermetic screw compressor technology. Fixed and variable speed versions, plus variable Volume Index models to reach remarkable efficiency levels.
- Trane-patented flooded evaporator CHIL (Compact - High Performance - Integrated design - Low charge) design
- Best certified seasonal efficiency of the industry according to Eurovent
- New GVAF XSE and XSS series optimized for low GWP HFO refrigerant R1234
- GVAF XSE and XSS series enable wide operating map and extra compact footprint (XSS version)
- Optimized high-efficiency process chiller for mild-freezing applications
- Leaving glycol temperature down to -8°C with Propylene Glycol and -12°C with Ethylene Glycol
- Over 30% reduced footprint thanks to optimized smaller size heat-exchangers
- Trane designed and manufactured semi-hermetic twin-screw compressor
- Micro-channel condenser coils
Additional services to help you succeed
Our approach to temporary HVAC and power goes beyond the typical drop-off. We design, deliver, install and even monitor safe and efficient rental solutions. Short term, long term, chiller, generator, or portable AC unit, we have the fleet and people where and when you need them.Learn about our rental applications
Connect with your local Trane expert
We will help you find the needed solution