System Monitoring & Analysis
Advanced energy analytics
The Trane portfolio includes a variety of solutions to manage, monitor and visualize equipment and systems behavior data.
Trane system controls, such as Tracer SC+/ Synchrony, or equipment controllers such as Symbio 800, include connectivity features so that data can be harvested from the job site and be stored securely in a dedicated Trane cloud server.
System monitoring and analysis offering is an option under traditional maintenance services. It is based on an web-based infrastructure that relies on either the customer network, or mobile internet. Our Connected Services offering is structured into several levels, with additional features depending on the level chosen.
• With Level 1 (Web Access), Trane offers clients secured access to equipment running information through the cloud.
• With Level 2 (Maintenance 4.0), Trane offers clients a new way of carrying out maintenance tasks. Via the secured connection, Trane experts can monitor the behavior of connected equipment in real time and through data logs.
• With Level 3 (Optimization 4.0), Trane offers clients predictive maintenance, energy monitoring as well as continuous fine-tuning of equipment or HVAC system setups
Design & analysis tools
Trane's best-in-class HVAC system design and analysis tools are critical elements for creating the optimal building environment. Given the level of control and the performance demands of today’s sophisticated HVAC systems, seemingly incremental efficiencies result in significant reductions of resource requirements. Accurate analysis and specifications translate into substantial savings and optimal performance for building owners.
Trane has developed a non-invasive energy audit solution, based on its Tracer SC+ hardware. It helps characterize an HVAC installation by logging critical data, such as temperatures, pressures, water flow and energy related information during a limited time (up to six months). These logs are analyzed in a regular manner during audit time, so that running behavior can be modelized and potential improvements or anomalies highlighted.
System Monitoring & Analysis
- Easily build up dashboards to vizualizing HVAC equipment and system-critical information at a glance.
- Operate an HVAC system through a simple and intuitive web interface – connected from anywhere, at any time.
- Assessment of the HVAC equipment and system energy performance profile
- Optimized selection of Trane chillers, heat pumps or multipipe units based on existing and future heating and/or cooling demand profile of customers and local energy rates
- Assessment of the HVAC system energy consumption, cost and CO² emissions of existing HVAC energy plants
- Assessment of potential energy and CO² emissions savings by installing Trane Chiller(s), Heat pump(s) and/or multipipe unit(s) with solutions to optimize ROI, energy consumptions, costs and/or emissions savings
Additional services to help you succeed
Our approach to temporary HVAC and power goes beyond the typical drop-off. We design, deliver, install and even monitor safe and efficient rental solutions. Short term, long term, chiller, generator, or portable AC unit, we have the fleet and people where and when you need them.Learn about our rental applications
Connect with your local Trane expert
We will help you find the needed solution