Unlocking building potential
Comfort and energy management for all building needs
The keystone to making buildings work better for life
Trane controls technology gives you the power and flexibility to manage your buildings efficiently, reducing cost and providing a better indoor environment. Energy efficiency is maximized without compromising system performance by employing pre-engineered HVAC strategies such as occupancy, indoor air quality and free cooling.
Whether you manage multiple facilities across various locations, or a single on-site HVAC unit, Trane will produce a Building Automation System that is scaled to your needs.
System Monitoring & Analysis
Trane's Building Automation System provides users with a smart way to operate their systems through user-friendly interfaces. Trane BAS also offers equipment and system data monitoring. Trane BAS can be set up to harvest running information from the various HVAC system components (such as chillers, heat pumps, dry coolers and pumps) and securely store this data in the cloud.
Automated analytics bots continuously monitor data over time to trigger alarms, warnings or notifications when abnormal behaviors are detected. Trane experts can then analyse issues in depth to provide clients with the best solutions.
Customized Controls Solutions
Rising energy costs and varying operational conditions impel organizations to seek ever greater returns from investments. Additional pressures – such as environmental and safety regulations – mean organizations must remain vigilant when it comes to managing capital, human resources and infrastructure.
Appropriate controls mean optimal performance of the HVAC systems can be achieved, resulting in increased system efficiency and reduced lifecycle costs. Trane’s unrivalled knowledge of HVAC and controls systems has produced a range of advanced control solutions for managing buildings and cooling and heating plants.
From our industry-leading building automation systems to equipment controls and sensors, Trane offers a complete controls portfolio.
Our customers require smarter and better technology to efficiently manage their buildings. Trane controls technology provides an intuitive, mobile platform that gives you the power and flexibility to manage your buildings more efficiently, reducing cost, and providing a better indoor environment and smaller environmental footprint.
Remote access and connectivity have become table stakes for successful business operations. But for something as important and complex as your building management systems, you need a partner that understands how to provide secure, access-from-virtually-anywhere connectivity and is also an expert in building optimization.
You need Trane. With our secure, scalable solutions and our building optimization tools you can unlock your building’s hidden potential to reduce operating costs and improve comfort and efficiency – from wherever you are.
Take control with Trane
At the base of every system, we provide an integrated and secure solution that meets the needs of your project or building, with the ability to optimize your HVAC equipment and more.
Take back control of your building and achieve the operational excellence you and your customers are seeking.
Do More, Know More, Accomplish More, with Trane Controls.
- Easily build up dashboards to vizualizing HVAC equipment and system-critical information at a glance.
- Operate an HVAC system through a simple and intuitive web interface – connected from anywhere, at any time.
- Assessment of the HVAC equipment and system energy performance profile
- Optimized selection of Trane chillers, heat pumps or multipipe units based on existing and future heating and/or cooling demand profile of customers and local energy rates
- Assessment of the HVAC system energy consumption, cost and CO² emissions of existing HVAC energy plants
- Assessment of potential energy and CO² emissions savings by installing Trane Chiller(s), Heat pump(s) and/or multipipe unit(s) with solutions to optimize ROI, energy consumptions, costs and/or emissions savings
- Modern, intuitive user Interfaces for installers, facilities managers, operators and service technicians including purpose-built options to optimize the user experience
- Lower risks with factory-engineered applications
- Built on open standard protocols including BACnet and web standard technologies
- Reliable: Extend your wireless range to increase the comfort and performance of your tenants. Piece of mind with the lifecycle of batteries.
- Flexible: Make changes to your building configuration quickly, while also minimizing occupant disruption, at no cost.
- Installation cost containment: Controllers such as Symbio 800 or Tracer SC+ can share data with each other over Trane Air-Fi technology. This considerably lowers wiring cost, reduces installation time and reduces project cost and complexity.
- Pre-installed IT security set-up Trane 4G routers are factory configured to fully deploy IT security features, such as port management, VPN connections, as well as limited end points support. The Trane cloud system only requires outgoing ports to be opened
- Full remote control Trane deploys a Remote Management System that provides full remote control of routers. This enables to upgrade IT security features and manage any router behavior, from anywhere at any time.
- Long communication range Communications can be established within a range of 1km in open air, and 300m in most buildings
- Point-to-point or point-to-many application The gateway can be used to established point-to-point connections, as well as one to many connections.
- Supports a large variety of equipment types such as chillers, heat pumps, pumps, dry coolers, towers and energy storage as well as different plant configurations (such as parallel, series, decoupled, VPF and so on)
- Efficiency-based sequence allows users to control their chiller plant based on the best efficiency point for adding and subtracting chillers.
- Chiller Plant Control dashboard to show key performance indicators and chiller plant efficiency
- Capable We have taken our most capable systems to allow for easy installation and use of AirFinity rooftop units
- Intuitive From beginning to the end, this advanced system has pre-engineered features making it easy to use.
- Accessible The app-based user interface takes usability to a whole new level. Tracer Concierge supports secure remote access across mobile devices and comes with a smart, mobile device app that ensures flexibility and convenient installation control.
Additional services to help you succeed
Our approach to temporary HVAC and power goes beyond the typical drop-off. We design, deliver, install and even monitor safe and efficient rental solutions. Short term, long term, chiller, generator, or portable AC unit, we have the fleet and people where and when you need them.Learn about our rental applications
Connect with your local Trane expert
We will help you find the needed solution