Sintesis Prime RTAF G Process Air-Cooled Chiller
Cooling capacity: 450 - 775 kW
- Optimized high-efficiency process chiller for mild-freezing applications
- Leaving glycol temperature down to -8°C with Propylene Glycol and -12°C with Ethylene Glycol
- Over 30% reduced footprint thanks to optimized smaller size heat-exchangers
- Trane designed and manufactured semi-hermetic twin-screw compressor
- Micro-channel condenser coils
- Trane-patented flooded evaporator CHIL (Compact - High Performance - Integrated design - Low charge) design
- 450 - 775 kW (at +35 °C ambient, -4°C / -8°C 30% EG)
Optimized for mild-freezing process cooling
Trane RTAF G Process chillers are optimized for mild-freezing process cooling applications. Leaving brine temperature down to -8°C can be achieved with Propylene Glycol and -12°C with Ethylene Glycol, at ambient temperatures ranging from -20°C to +46°C.
The RTAF G Process product design inlcludes optimized condenser and evaporator side heat-exhangers which reduces the unit footprint over 30% compared to similar capacity standard units. The design optimization offers chillers with expectionally good SEPR-MT efficiency, available with low GWP HFO R1234ze refrigerant.
Trane RTAF air-cooled chillers are built on the Sintesis™ platform, which means they share many of the same components and technologies, all with a proven reliability record.
They have a strong operating map with -12°C to - +4°C leaving brine temperatures at ambient temperatures -20°C - +46°C.
Partial and total heat-recovery options enable heating while cooling and enhance the energy efficiency of the system further. Versatile set of hydraulic and brine flow options available.
|Product name||Cooling capacity||Heating capacity||Eurovent certification||ErP Certification|
|Sintesis Prime RTAF G Process Air-Cooled Chiller||450-775 kW||N/A||N/A|
|Compressor||Refrigerants||Energy saving||Operating mode||Data protocols||Unit type|
|Screw ||R1234ze||Heat recovery |
Adaptive Frequency™ Drive
|Cooling only ||Lonmark |
Other Products You Might be Interested In
Our approach to temporary HVAC and power goes beyond the typical drop-off. We design, deliver, install and even monitor safe and efficient rental solutions. Short term, long term, chiller, generator, or portable AC unit, we have the fleet and people where and when you need them.Learn about our rental applications
Connect with your local Trane expert
We will help you find the needed solution