Cooling capacity: 112 - 365 kW
- Air-cooled ammonia chiller for deep freezing applications
- Leaving glycol temperature between -12°C and -30°C at ambient temperatures between -10°C and +47°C
- Very high efficiency in deep freezing applications
- Zero GWP, non-ozone depleting, ultra-low ammonia (NH3 / R717) charge - only 70 g per kW
- Semi-hermetic screw compressor with permanent magnet motor
- Microchannel condenser coils and stainless steel welded plate evaporator
- 112 -365 kW (at 35 °C ambient, -19°C / -25°C 50% EG)
Leading efficiency and performance in deep freezing applications
The RTDF ammonia chiller is dedicated to deep freezing process applications where chiller leaving glycol temperature is between -12°C and -30°C. The RTDF design is optimized to offer very high efficiencies at these deep freezing temperatures.
Partial or total heat recovery options further improves the energy efficiency of the process application and enables production of hot water while cooling.
Ultra-low charge ammonia refrigerant
RTFD uses zero GWP and non-ozone depleting ammonia (NH3 / R717) refrigerant with ultra low charge – only 70 g per kW is needed. Ultra-low refrigerant charge enables easier safety regulations for unit transportation and installations.
RTDF deep freezing ammonic (R717) chillers have 7 sizes ranging from 112 to 365 kW at +35°C ambient, -19°C / -25°C 50% EG).
|Product name||Cooling capacity||Heating capacity||Eurovent certification||ErP Certification|
|Compressor||Refrigerants||Energy saving||Operating mode||Data protocols||Unit type|
|Screw ||R717||Heat recovery |
Adaptive Frequency™ Drive
|Cooling only ||Modbus||Air-to-water |
Other Products You Might be Interested In
Our approach to temporary HVAC and power goes beyond the typical drop-off. We design, deliver, install and even monitor safe and efficient rental solutions. Short term, long term, chiller, generator, or portable AC unit, we have the fleet and people where and when you need them.Learn about our rental applications
Connect with your local Trane expert
We will help you find the needed solution