Trane prioritizes continuous innovation to minimize the environmental impact of all its HVAC systems. Whatever your requirements - whether comfort in buildings or process performance in industrial applications – our product innovations can help you achieve the most ambitious environmental goals while providing reliable cost-efficient comfort and performance at the right temperatures, humidity, and air quality. Trane's broad product portfolio, developed over decades of leadership within the HVAC industry, provides flexibility whatever your specific requirements - whether it's 20kW of cooling and/or heating capacity, or up to 14.000 kW. With Trane chillers installed in more than half the world's large buildings, we take responsibility for reducing global energy consumption with our Corporate Climate Commitment.
Delivering the right Temperature, Humidity and Ventilation
Each building has its own unique set of conditions required to ensure the health, comfort and productivity of its occupants. Our chillers serve HVAC systems that deliver the right temperature, humidity and ventilation, while also helping to reduce operating costs with superior energy efficiency levels, low sound levels and with minimal environmental impact.
15 to 14000 kW
The extensive Trane chiller product line has been developed thanks to decades of knowledge and industry leadership, and includes scroll, screw and helical-rotary compressor chillers, ranging in capacities from 15 to 14000 kW.
Optimized and integrated systems
A chilled water plant is a substantial investment, as well as being a significant energy consumer. Chillers are also just one facet of a larger system. Trane has the comprehensive experience and extended product lines to deliver intelligent automation and chiller controls in the equipment room, and far beyond. The end result is an optimized, integrated system aimed at minimizing the energy consumption of the entire building.
50 - 230 kW
- Outstanding part load efficiency with electronic expansion valves and EC fans
- Sustainable: very low refrigerant charge microchannel condenser coils
- High flexibility: connect up to six Flex HSE units of equal or different capacities to one single FlexMaster controller
192 - 680 kW
- Reduced footprint: ideal for retro-fit installations and new buildings
- High efficiency at full load and part load with variable volume scroll compressor technology and variable speed fans
- Reduced refrigerant charge thanks to microchannel condenser coil and optimized refrigeration circuit
300 - 2090 kW
- Low energy consumption: high full (EEER) and part load efficiencies
- Trane screw compressor with Variable Volume Index (XSE) to reach remarkable efficiency levels
- Reduced refrigerant charge through microchannel condenser coils and optimized refrigeration circuit
370 - 1600 kW
- High-speed, oil-free centrifugal compressors using magnetic bearings with integrated variable frequency drive and soft starter module
- Economizer as standard for capacity and efficiency optimization
- Wide capacity range with industry-leading part load and full load efficiencies
550 - 1450 kW
- Compact physical footprint: fits through standard double-width doors
- Low-speed, direct-drive semi-hermetic screw compressor featuring only 3 moving parts, suction-gas-cooled motor
- Simplified piping: the only piping required is for the evaporator and condenser grooved pipe connections
Additional services to help you succeed
Our approach to temporary HVAC and power goes beyond the typical drop-off. We design, deliver, install and even monitor safe and efficient rental solutions. Short term, long term, chiller, generator, or portable AC unit, we have the fleet and people where and when you need them.Learn about our rental applications
Connect with your local Trane expert
We will help you find the needed solution